Gingko Biloba extract 24%6%
Botanical source: Ginkgo Biloba leaf
Specification: 24%/6%; Ginkgolic acid<5ppm
A listed manufacturer of Ginkgo Biloba Extract with Wholesale Price
With the advantage of Yunnan company, we purchase high quality raw material without pesticide residue to improve the product quality. With the advanced processing equipment and large-scale continuous production line, our cost advantage was also improved.
The benefits of Lutein include
☆ Could dilate coronary and brain vessels
☆ Strengthening physiological regulation of blood vessels, relieving vasospasm and other mechanisms to increase blood supply of heart and brain,
☆ Alleviating symptoms of coronary heart disease and angina pectoris, eliminating symptoms of cerebrai ischemia
☆ By antagonizing platelet activating factor, the extraction could reduce blood viscosity, and platelet aggregation and thrombosis thereby preventing and treating cerebral thrombosis and myocardial infarction.
☆ In addition, by improving microcirculation and eliminating free radical, it could enhance the promotion of metabolism of heart and brain cells, improve memory and ameliorate sequelae of stroke
Comparison of product standards of ginkgo biloba leaf extract
Keep away from strong light and heat; in cool, dry place; full and tight package, shelf life is over 36 months in original unopened package. Once opened use contents quickly.
Natural Ginkgo Leaf Extract Powder/ginkgo Biloba extract
24/6/ 24.0%Flavones 6.0%lactones
Ginkgo (scientific name: Ginkgo biloba) is a deciduous tree with a life span of more than 3000 years. Also known as Gongsun tree, Duck palm tree, Duck foot tree, Duck foot tree, etc, its naked seeds are called ginkgo, and the leaves are called pufan. The gymnosperm is the only extant species of Ginkgo phylum, and all other species in the same phylum have become extinct, so it is called the “living fossil” of the plant kingdom. The fossils that have been discovered date back to 270 million years ago. Ginkgo is originally produced in China and is now widely planted all over the world, and was introduced into human history early. It has many uses and can be used as traditional medicine and food.
1. Ginkgo biloba extract powder is an effective anti-oxidant.
2. It can be used for anti-cancer and preventing cancer.
3. It can promot cerebral blood circulation and cellular metabolism.
4. It has the function of lowering blood pressure and high blood fat.
5. It is tonifying kidney and nourishing brain, whitening and anti-wrinkle.
6. It is effective on dilating blood vessels, promoting blood circulation and enhancing immunity.
1. Ginkgo Biloba Extract can be used on dilated blood vessels, protected vascular endothelial organizations;
2. Ginkgo Biloba Extract has the function of regulating blood lipids;
3. Ginkgo Biloba Extract has the function of protecting low-density lipoprotein;
4. Ginkgo Biloba Extract has the function of improving blood rheology;
5. It has the function of inhibiting PAF(platelet activating factor),the inhibition of thromboxane formation;
7. It has the function of anti-hypoxia;
8. It has the function of prevention artery spasm.